Remotasks is a website that anyone can join as long as they are fluent in English. This is the only requirement the site has. This is a fun website that is easy to use and earn money. You’ll be tagging images, transcribing audio tapes, moderating content, and so much more. You’ll need to take a few exams in order to unlock the different categories on the site. Once you’ve unlocked a category, there are plenty of different tasks you can complete. If you take all the exams on the site, there is a large variety of work to choose from. If you love to perform a small task and get paid for your time this is a fantastic site to join. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to draw boxes around cars, moderate different content, identify spam content, or even categorize tee shirts. There are many different tasks that are quick and easy to complete and others will take you a bit longer.
Let’s get the answers of some common questions about Remotasks, you might be looking for –
- How it Works?
- Is it paying or just another Scam?
- How to Make money on Remotasks?
- How much one can earn from Remotasks in a Month?
- How to Withdraw Money From Remotasks.com?
- Remotasks Payment Proof
- Pros and Cons of Remotasks
How Does This Work?
- The site requires that you have a Facebook account in order to register.
- Once you have completed your registration for the site, go to your dashboard and click on the exam link.
- Here you’ll find all different types of exams you can take.
- Each time you pass an exam on the site, it will unlock a category for you to work in.
- If you fail the exam the first time, the site allows you to take the exam 3 times. If you still can’t pass the exam after 3 tires, it won’t be possible for you to work in this category.
- The high paying task will require you to pass these exams:
- Video box annotation
- Polygon attributes
- Segment annotation
- Image recognition-cuboids
- There are plenty of other exams you can take to unlock the work on the site.
- The more exams you pass, the better your chances are of finding work and earning money.
Is Remotasks Legitimate or Just Another Scam?
Remotasks is undoubtedly a genuine website. It is operated by Scale Labs, Inc. which provides various solutions to Self Driving Car and Robotics companies. Some of their clients include Uber, Google Alphabet, Procter and Gusto. They have a lot of good clients and investors, they offers a wide variety of sensible tasks that need human intervention and get paid from their clients. Taskers like us complete the tasks and it really helps companies. It all make sense. Apart from sustainable business model, I have never heard a single complaint regarding payout. It’s a serious business. And this is one reason why remotasks takes accuracy and quality very seriously and taskers have to go through various tests and tutorials before they can attempt real tasks.
How to Make money on Remotasks?
- After you’ve passed one of the exams, the category will be available for you to open.
- Open the category and review the different tasks in the category.
- Select one of the tasks and read the instructions carefully.
- When accepting a task, it is vital that you can complete this task without errors.
- The site is very strict about errors.
- If you make too many errors in a certain category on the site, the site will lock you out of this category and you can’t work there again.
- The amount of money you’ll earn for each task will depend on the difficulty of the task and the level of the task.
- If you are quick and accurate in completing the different tasks on the site, you can earn around $1.50 to $3.00 an hour. This will depend on how many tasks you complete and how much each task pays.
- On this site, you can make around $30 to $50 a month. You’ll need to open a few of the categories in order to earn this type of money. The more tests you pass, the higher your earnings can be on the site.
How Much One Can Earn On Remotasks?
This depends upon a lot of factors. Payout of a task depends upon the difficulty level of the task. If you work fast with high quality, you can make $1.5 per hour. Tasks with little errors get partial payout and no money will be paid for incorrect submissions. People with average skills make $30-$50 per month working a few hours per week. One who can pass a lot of exams will have a lot of tasks to do might make more money. Lidar, Segmentation, Reviews, Cuboid tasks are generally high paying tasks.
How to Withdraw Money from Remotasks?
- You will need a PayPal account in order to be paid by the company.
- Each Friday the company sends out the payments to anyone who has a balance in their account.
- There is no minimum balance needed in order to be paid by the site.
Pros and Cons of Remotasks
- Remotasks is highly professional. They always make payment on time.
- No minimum withdrawal limits
- Weekly payment via popular payment mode PayPal
- High Payout per task
- $10 Bonus if you hit a milestone of $10 with in 2 weeks from joining date
- Tough Exams needs to be passed before you can have tasks available to do.
- They take accuracy very seriously. Your account can be suspended if you make critical mistakes too often.
- Difficult tasks
- You don’t have lot of tasks at least until you complete a lot of assessment tests
This is a highly professional company who pays their workers each week. Many people love this site and earn a decent amount of money each week for completing different tasks. This is a passive income site and the amount of money you will earn will depend on how many of the skill tests you’ve passed. The more tests that you take and pass on the site, the more chances you’ll have of finding different tasks you can complete and earn money. The site is very strict about how you complete each of the tasks and you’ll need to take your time an do the job accurately in order to be paid. This is a fun site to join and you never have to worry about being paid.